I'm so excited to bring you all my new 4 week video series aimed at helping YOU live the most abundant life you can for Jesus! I'm sharing with you resources that have helped me over the last year to learn to live a life that I love. Today's video discusses the importance of seeking God and what that has looked like in my life.
If you can't see the video click here
Resources (mentioned in the video) to help you seek God:
1. iBloom's 52 week journey iChoose2 Love My Life-they also have an annual membership which gives you access to a team of Christian life coaches as well as a community of other Christian women seeking to live the best life they can for God. Learn more about iBloom here.
2. The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson- fantastic book that forever changed the way I viewed prayer!
3.Wild Goose Chase by Mark Batterson- again another great book that will show you how big and powerful God truly is!
4. Let Prayer Change Your Life by Becky Tirabassi-reading this book is what started by journey last year toward seeking God and praying big.
5. My friend Rachel's Bible reading challenge
Questions to Consider:
1. If I honestly reflect on my life, am I seeking God as much as I should be?
2. Am I using my responsibilities (family, work, ministry etc.) as an excuse for why I don't seek God and put Him first in my life?
3. What steps can I take this week to seek God more?
I would love to hear your feedback on this topic. Share your comments either on this post, on facebook or on twitter! And come back for the rest of the series too as I discuss resources that have helped me have a more abundant life in these different areas:
Monday January 21st-Finances
Monday January 28th-Health
Monday February 4th -will conclude the series with a discussion on our relationships with others
About the Author: Stacy Williams
Stacy lives in Central Ohio. She loves Jesus,
traveling, the ocean, ice cream, seeing God answer prayer and encouraging
others! She has a Bachelor’s degree is sociology and a Master’s degree in
journalism and communications. She briefly worked in public relations before a
chronic health condition since childhood forced her to change her plans and
yield to God’s plan. She is the Creator of Finding Purpose in the Pain. Check
her out on Twitter and Facebook!
Don't miss any of the new posts at Finding Purpose in the Pain- subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss any important information or announcements, like us on facebook or follow on twitter!